Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
December 10, 2009
Tropical force winds and cold temperatures
Yes, you heard right. Indiana is an awesome place to live...sustained winds at 45 mph, gusting to 65 mph, a wintry mix of rain and snow, another tree down, another mess in the yard. Phebes is beside herself and a nervous wreck from being intermittently cold, wet, and put up more hours than usual. She hates winter as much as I do. Off to do another 12 hour shift. Aren't I a fount of positivity this morning? All I can say is TGIT. ~E.G.