Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
December 19, 2009
Body Score Anybody?
I think my little chubby monkey is looking good, winter stinky dirty, but good. Not sure how to keep her looking this way when working? But this is the weight I'd like to keep.
Michelle if you stop in...if the footing gets decent and you want to do some ten mile training rides I'm up for it. I can haul to you if the weather/road conditions are clear for the day. Saturday or Sundays is about all the flexibility I have right now to go because my husband takes the truck to work during the week and I can't haul. I'd love to do some long gravel roads with you if you have them. I'd have to start out slow and gradually work in a little cantering when I feel she is safe enough to do so. Haven't meant to leave you hanging, just have a lot of stuff on my plate these days. ~E.G.