Melinda Faubel #75
Time Status Checkpoint Mileage
8/1/2009 5:15:00 AM Departed Robie Park 0.00
8/1/2009 10:11:00 AM Arrived Red Star Ridge 28.50
8/1/2009 10:21:00 AM Departed Red Star Ridge 28.50
8/1/2009 11:21:00 AM Arrived Robinson Flat 36.00
8/1/2009 12:35:00 PM Departed Robinson Flat 36.00
8/1/2009 2:27:00 PM Arrived Last Chance 50.00
8/1/2009 2:35:00 PM Departed Last Chance 50.00
8/1/2009 4:05:00 PM Arrived Deadwood 55.00
8/1/2009 7:15:00 PM Pulled Foresthill 68.00
It looks like she made it to the 68 mile point. It seems like a lot of people get pulled at Foresthill. She made it 68 miles, farther than I will ever go, on one of the toughest trails in the country, if not THE toughest trail. Just the experience of being there must be incredible. I can't wait to read about her adventure on Boots and Saddles when she gets back.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association