Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
August 29, 2009
Brand Spanking New Leathers...
I've been pestering the heck out of Mr. Huffman from Locust Grove Tack & Feed to make me a new set of leathers. The treeless saddle has been without them because I robbed it to put them on my treed saddle. So my treeless will be back in working order as soon as I get the holes punched into the leather and get them hung onto the rings. He made me a beautiful black set 1 1/2 inches wide with nice roller buckles and keepers. I've got to track down my leather punch now though....if you only knew what a project my finding it will be. ~E.G. (also known as the queen of chaos & disorder)