Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 11, 2009
Today is V-Day
Hoping the weather holds off enough to make what we need to do outside not too uncomfortable, slippery, etc. I'm anxious to know if Phebes is well enough to go back to REAL conditioning. The slow work up here has been good and I'm riding a little better than before. Everything hinges on the outcome today, and how slow or fast I can bring her back to where she was prior to the melt-down. I'm not really in a hurry to try our next competition, but really ansty about losing the conditioning I've put on this horse. I'll let you all know as soon as I know anything conclusive. ~E.G.