Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
May 10, 2009
Another 30 minute session yesterday
We continue with the walk/trot intervals. She seems fine...but getting a little lazy with the arena work. She picked a leaf pile to spook at yesterday, so I showed it to her and then went on with riding. She continued to spook each time we passed it I believe to entertain herself as there was no "fear" in the horse. Vet will come tomorrow. Dread it ....she does not stand still for needles. ~E.G.