I'm just buried in unfinished things here. Dishes need done, laundry needs caught up, the floors need swept (notice a theme here?), trash need taken to the shed.
Stalls need cleaned, feed needs unloaded, horse trailer needs set-up for tomorrow. My tack all needs checked and loaded.
No sense talkin' about it....got to get cracking!
The news on Aruba is an upswing. So happy for Tamara, now have to go! ~E.G.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association