Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
March 8, 2009
Anybody want to come here for ten miles tomorrow?
The weather is supposed to be decent. It poured here today so me and Phebes chilled for the day. She was out cantering around for the fun of it so I figured she was fine. I had already done my post ride check. Legs were fine, no heat, lumps, bumps, or swelling, no tender areas on her back. She seemed a "little" tired, but considering the work? She should have been! As for me, well....I am exhausted today, so I'm doing what Phebes is doing, loafing and eating. ~E.G.