February 8, 2009

Cardio Work Out 7:00 AM--8 Miles

So early you might ask? Well....I get up about 4:30-5:00 AM so I'm pretty well awake by seven. I have the stationary bike set on a pretty high intensity and I think I'm just going to leave it there. My expectation is that my session mileage will be lower, but I will continue with a 30 mile per week total. The farthest I've been able to ride at this setting was 8 miles this morning, and rivers of sweat were trickling down my back. I'm trying to not get too hung up on how long the session takes, or how far before I just can't peddle another revolution. My thought is to just continue hammering away at my total mileage total at this more intense setting. Eventually this has to bring down my heart rate, right......? I'm also accoutable for my workouts at my place of employment. I'm a member of the Decatur County Team on exercise minutes in our organization. We want to "out-minute" Bartholomew County. How is that for pressure?

We are going to trim horse # 3 later today. I'll try to get hoof pictures of Phebes after we are done. ~E.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment