Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
November 5, 2008
More info available on the new Easyboot Glue On
More complete info from the source here:
I've been just holding my breath....waiting for this new product from Easycare Hoof Inc. We have a set of the Bares, but I haven't even tried them because as soon as I saw this new boot, I've been convinced that it will be the answer for me. This new glue on boot will weigh half (yes HALF!) the weight of the current hoof boots. You can glue it on and go without the gaiters or you can skip the glue and gaiter up. The boot design is sleek without all the bulk of previous designs, meaning less interference for those horses who you hear that boot rub as you go. My feeling is that this lighter boot will also mean less strain on tendons and ligaments. I'm pumped!!! I'm wondering what the price will be on a set of four?