Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association
September 24, 2008
Distance: 3.06 miles Time: 00:42:31 Avg. Speed:4.3 mph
Tuesday's schooling lesson went well, though Phebes was running out of steam by the end of 3 miles. We were trotting patterns, with short walk breaks in between. We are still working in the paddock as we haven't had a chance to take equipment out to the woods to remove some downed trees out there. I am still trying to get over my unplanned dismount last week, very stiff and sore, bruised, but moving, albeit slowly ~E.G.