Phebes shape has changed, it looks like she's back into the Abetta saddle. I tried it today and she moved out a lot more freely, and was just more forward and willing. So if the Abetta is working again....we will use it. She's toning up nicely and starting to show some sculpturing in her musculature. I wish I could say the same for me. Have got to do something about this fat I've put on my body over the past five or six years. So while looking at my beautiful horse, please, don't actually "look" at me.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association