We've got our campsite reservations made and plan to enter the Cave Country Canter at O'Bannon Woods for the ride on September 22, 2007. We have a lot of work to do these next six weeks to push up to 25 miles!
We've go the EasyBoot Epics working now. I flattened the cleats (thank you Chris Eickleberry) and wrapped the hoof in vet wrap (thank you Karen C. from Easycare). We galloped in them last night and she moved out fine. No slipping, no interference. I think I love my Easy Boots!
Pumped, ready to try it again. *********smiles********* ~Endurance Granny
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association