The contest being sponsored by Two Horse Tack will close for entry after July 10th.
Don't miss your chance at a great biothane bridle, crupper, or breast collar!
To enter you must be the closest guess wthout going over...of my best ride time on the LD at Summer Breeze this weekend. To enter scrolldown the blog until you find the contest and rules. You must enter there.
Three current entries are duplicates. If you have already entered and made a guess that was already taken...this is your last chance to enter a valid guess.
Your entry will not show until it has been approved by admin.
Winner will be announced when official results are posted by AERC.
Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Favorite Links for training, gear, and memberships!
- National Association of Competitive Mounted Orienteering
- HOW TO CMO
- What is CMO?
- Old Dominion Endurance Rides
- Renegade Hoof Boots
- Riding vs. Racing a discussion with the Duck.
- Trumbull Mountain's INTRO TO ENDURANCE RIDING
- Principles of Conditioning
- Conditioning the endurance horse by SERA
- Short Article: Feeding & Training the Endurance Horse
- Feeding the Endurance Horse, Swedish Author
- Preventing Dehydration In the Endurance Horse, Ontario Competitive Trail Riding Association
- Jim Holland's fantastic training links here!
- South Eastern Distance Rider's Association