March 4, 2014

Convention in Atlanta

I've only been fortunate enough to have gone to one convention and that was in Louisville, Ky.  The bad winter has sucked me dry on PTO hours, so sadly I can't go to Atlanta.  But of all the conventions, this one is poised to be the most interesting.  Welfare of the Horse being sort of the theme and all it will be interesting to see what comes out of the discussion there.  I'm hoping for good things that support our horses competing safely foremost.  I know there is the "you are the best advocate of your horse thing" but sorry, I've not been to vet school, I only know when something is out of the ordinary and the next loop might prove me wrong, so I value the veterinary counsel that we pay for at a ride.  I don't want to be a statistic.  Ever.   For you that are going, be sure and give us an update of the goings on.  ~ E.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment