March 30, 2013

CAFE PRESS

 I thought I'd take a minute today to introduce some of you to Cafe Press .   I'm thinking about taking my t-shirt line through them.  They have graciously offered me a product review for the future so I can see how their site works, the quality of an item I might enjoy from there, and share that information with you.  From their site you can have a multitude of custom products made.   I like to use this type of site to have an item made to commemorate a special event, or ride goal I've attained.  They have custom thermos bottles for your saddle, Acoffee mug for cold mornings at ride camp, drinkware, t-shirts to rock your endurance world,  funny shirts  to express your sense of humor...custom canvas, tote bags, caps, clothing, flip-flops the list goes on and on!    Definitely a fun site to check out for custom made items, and gifts for family and friends.  My product review will be coming in a few weeks.  I'll keep you posted!


 If you would like to try them for your own custom order they are offering  FREE Shipping on orders over $50! Use code: CPSHIP3    CAFE PRESS



This shirt is not my design but can be found here.Endurance Men's Dark Colors T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment