Contact information:

Discipline: LD/Endurance, CMO, Trail Rider, Cartoonist, Writer, Co-Director/ Green Bean Endurance
Email: jackereynolds@yahoo.com


April 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHEBES!

Phebes:  I told her she'd better break out the paint application on the computer because I'm not wearing that stupid hat in real life.  Now that I'm nearly a bonifide Limited Distance horse I can spend the day as I want it!  Out in the muddy back pasture.

~E.G.: It is hard to believe that Phebes is 7 years old today.  Where has the time gone?

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, wicked mare! She's so young!

    I am a bad horse owner. I'm pretty sure I missed Dixie's birthday. It's on her papers, which happen to be hanging out in my truck... I should check when I go get my hair cut today. Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bielated birthday LD horse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EG, Happy birthday to your precious and hard working horse! Good drawings also!

    ReplyDelete